Go ahead, leave a comment!!!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

AF Halloween 5K Fun Run

This is a little bit of a flashback. I ran this race in October '09.

I ran it w/ my husband and a close friend of mine. I remember being SOOO nervous that I hardly ate all day. My thoughts were "what if I got lost?" and "what if I was the very last person to cross the finish line?". None of those happened.


This course starts off running into the AF cemetery where you are running downhill. This gets you all excited, but the kicker is you hit this same hill coming back. It was quite a climb. It was a very enjoyable run!

I ended up finishing the race at 45:17.5 . At that point, I was running a 15 minute pace. I was happy w/ my time but I hope to be faster this year.

1 comment:

  1. Yay hooray! I hope we run into each other at a race sometime this summer. That would be cool. :)

    ReplyDelete