Go ahead, leave a comment!!!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I am in LOVE!

Yes, I found a store bought bread that I absolutely LOVE!  My favorite part is that it is 100% natural.  It has NO high fructose corn syrup which I have been trying to eat as little as possible of that stuff.  I have to be honest this bread is kind of pricey $3.68 a loaf but so worth it for the taste and knowing that it is healthier for you!!!!

I know the best way to go is to make your own bread, but I'm too lazy for that... hahaha!  Seriously, this stuff is delicious!  Go try some and you'll be a believer!!!!  They also have so many other kinds of bread other than honey wheat.

1 comment:

  1. We just started buying this bread too and we love it. : ) I'm so proud of you for running. It helps your self esteem, energy, appetite, sleep, everything. Now if only I could get myself running again! I just got a double stroller so I think I'm ready! : )

    ReplyDelete