Go ahead, leave a comment!!!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Still alive!

It has almost been a month since I last posted.  The past few weeks have been CRAZY!  Between a trip to St. George, family reunion, visits from family, funeral, and a cold that doesn't seem to end I haven't been able to get much running in.  Sad to say I haven't ran in the past two weeks.

I'm hoping to get back into running next week through once I'm all better.  At least I hope to be better by then.  I really do miss my morning runs.

I have put running a half marathon on the back burner though.  I've made a new goal though to improve on my 5K time and I'd love to do a 10K by the time cold weather hits.  I have updated my list of races I'd like to run and ANYONE is welcome to join me.  I love company!

1 comment:

  1. Well it still looks like you have some good races ahead of you though :) Hope you get back into running this week!

    ReplyDelete